Small Shop Photoetch Bending Tool 4 Inch MK IV RTH Hold and Fold SMS003
The “Workhorse” for photo etch under 4” long. The “original” photo etch bender improved!
- 100% Made in the USA
- 4″ Folding blade in safety case included.
- 1:24 and 1:43 scale autos.
- 1:32 and 1:48 scale aircraft.
- Three levels (1/16, 1/8, 1/4) to allow channel folding.
- Two sides are beveled for sharp folds to 135 degree.
- Cut-Outs reach into Photo Etch parts for complex folds.
- Very effective on large box/pan shapes.
- Excellent for any type or scale of Photo Etch less than 4″long.
- Spring-loaded Rotating Tool Head (RTH). Easily repositioned to use either edge.
- Head & base are machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Head hard anodized clear.
- Base hard anodized black for excellent contrast.
- Never need to remove the knob.
- Instructions and folding blade included.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
NOT INTENDED FOR U SE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS – USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION