Small Shop Photoetch Bending Tool 5.5 Inch 5 Speed Hold and Fold SMS004
The revolutionary 5 speed – Most features of any photo etch bending tool ever!
- 100% Made in the USA
- 5″ Folding blade in safety case included.
- Dual knobs equals flatter and higher pressure clamping.
- Gives extra clamping ability needed on longer PE.
- 2 outer guide pins allow pass-thru for long parts.
- 16 Bending finger options.
- Easy handle in the hand or on the bench.
- Longer fingers for deeper working area.
- Excellent for any type or scale of Photo Etch.
- Preferred by ship builders, HO and O Scale railroad builders.
- Micro edges for finer more accurate folds when scratch building.
- Strong durable power wedges for scoreless thicker brass.
- Back straight edge can be used to assemble Fruil Tracks.
- Pre-Etch beams – form tie downs; clamp/guards or angle beams.
- Pyramid finger design – enables ‘fold-over’ of U-shaped channels.
- Spring-loaded tool head rotates to put either face along the edge.
- Head & base are machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Head is hard anodized clear.
- Base is hard anodized black.
- Instructions and folding blade included.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
NOT INTENDED FOR U SE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS – USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION