Small Shop Photoetch Bending Tool The Bug RTH Hold and Fold SMS002
Loaded with Features in a Tight little Package! Perfect for close-up work! Little bends are no problem when using the “Bug”!
- 100% Made in the USA
- 2″ x 2 1/2″ Base with a full 2″ Square Tool Head.
- Designed for fine gauged PE found in 1:700 scale ship sets.
- Top choice for N and Z scale railroad modelers.
- Easily fits in the hand! Get up-close & personal with your PE.
- Use all four sides of the tool-head never remove the knob.
- Spring-loaded rotating tool head (RTH). Easily repositioned to use any edge.
- Swiss comb edge for faster boxes.
- Power wedges for bending thick brass & more.
- 10 Micro-bending beams for grab handles in wire or flat brass.
- Instructions and folding blade included.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS – USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION