Gold Medal Models 1/700 LEXINGTON 700-32
1/700 – LEXINGTON
Specialized railing in several styles with numerous pre-shaped
and pre-sized sections for ease of installation.
- Pre-sized safety railing for the No. 2 elevator; fold-to-shape inclined ladders in several sizes; vertical ladders
- Watertight doors in two correct styles with open and closed options
- CXAM-1 radar; D.F. loop antennas
- Pre-sized and correctly patterned safety rails and safety nets for the flight deck
- Structural supports for several areas of the ship
- Details for aircraft and ship’s boats
- Two-position flight deck palisades (windbreak) with correct number of panels
- Replacement yardarm with doublers
- Life raft paddles
- See-through life raft bottoms
- Pilot house equipment
- Funnel cap grilles
- Cable reels in two styles
- Armor shields for 20mm Oerlikons
- Rails for 5″ 25 caliber antiaircraft guns
- Arresting gear sheaves and barricade supports
- Correct three-bladed screws for the ship’s four propeller shafts
- Figure of Captain Frederick C. Sherman, Lexington’s last commanding officer
- Extra railings and other fittings included for pre-1942 versions.
Fits the Trumpeter kits.