Horus FrSky D8R-II Plus 2.4Ghz 8CH ACCST Receiver Telemetry
D8R-II Plus is a supported PPM signal. It is an update to the older D8R-II providing a now added internal voltage sensor, as well as the use of an external voltage sensor. The internal voltage sensor provides pack monitoring for glider and IC+ pilots. An external sensor makes provision more for EP fliers.
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCSTis our advanced technology it shifts channel hundred times per second and there is no signal conflicts and interruptions) robust frequency agility.
- Two external analog telemetry ports (A1&A2) and one digital data-stream port (Rx).
- When side port pins of A1 and X are connected by the jumper, A1 will change from external analog telemetry port to internal built-in battery voltage sensor.
- Convenient to upgrade – no need to open the RX case.
- Two switchable PPM modes – FS mode and HS mode.
- True Diversity with two antennas.
- All channels can be programmed with Failsafe, quickly and easily.
- Quick and extremely stable in performance.
- Precise and smooth servo response.
- Extended range (1.5km-2.5km).
- Operating voltage: 3.5~10.0V
- Power consumption: 100mA
- Resolution: 3072
- Analog voltage: 0~3.3V
- Number of channels: 8
- Range: 1.5km-2.5km
- Dimensions: 55 x 25 x 14 mm
- Weight: 12.4g
- FrSky two-way telemetry modules: DFT, DJT, DHT, DHT-U
What’s in the Box:
- 1 x D8R-II plus
- 1 x Short tool
- 1 x Manual