What is Stratacel?
Stratacel is an advanced transparent, semi-occlusive wound dressing to be used following fractional rejuvenation procedures. It was developed with a lower viscosity which makes it easier to spread and remove. Stratacel was designed to adhere gently to skin and for all skin types. It is suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children or people with sensitive skin.
How does Stratacel work?
- Stratacel provides a moist wound healing environment. Stratacel minimizes water loss while maintaining the oxygen transfer rate.
- Epidermal cells are able to move rapidly over the surface of the dermis through exudate which collects at the wound-dressing interface.
- Manages secondary tissue damage resulting from dehydration.
- Stratacel emulates the epidermal barrier and enhances the healing of wounds. Stratacel minimizes water loss while maintaining the oxygen transfer rate.
- The wound is kept in an optimal environment for healing.
How to use Stratacel?
Apply once daily, or twice daily to exposed areas or as advised by your physician.
Step 1: Ensure that the affected skin or superficial wound is clean. Gently pat dry as much excess exudate or wound fluid from the area as possible prior to the gel application.
- For external use only.
- Stratacel should not be placed in contact with the eyes.
- Stratacel should not be applied over topical medications unless advised by your physician.
- Stratacel may stain clothing if not completely dry. If staining occurs, dry cleaning should be able to remove it without damaging the fabric.
- For correct storage please reclose the tube tightly with the cap.
- Should your wound show signs of infection or fail to heal after 30 days of initial product application consult your physician.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Not suitable for highly exudative wounds, tunneling wounds or 3rd degree burns.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiration (EXP) date printed on the tube. The expiration (EXP) date does not change once the tube has been opened.
- Do not use if the tube is damaged.