White Ensign Models 1/350 Phantom Details Photoetch Enhancement Parts
White Ensign Models 1/350 Phantom Details Photoetch Enhancement Parts.
It has parts of 6 aircraft that includes interior details.
The White Ensign models Photoetch add-ons makes your model ship museum quality.
This set contains:
- Rear Panel
- Cockpit Tub
- Ejection Seats
- Nose Wheel
- Inner Weapon Pylons
- Missile Rails
- Drop Tank Pylons
- Wing Flaps
- Arrester Hook
- Inner Main Gear Door
- Outer Main Gear Door
- Nose Undercarriage Leg
- Nose Undercarriage Leg (Ext)
- Forward Nose Door
- Side Nose Door
General Instructions for working with Photoetched Metal
- Do not remove the etched parts from the fret until you are ready to use them.
- Before assembly, soak the etched parts in a suitable solvent, such as white spirit, to de-grease the surfaces for painting. It is recommended that the entire fret be primed
with an acrylic automotive primer, such as Halfords Grey Primer before assembling any of the parts.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) or contact adhesive such as a white PVA glue may be used. These can be applied with a pin or piece of stretched sprue.
- When removing parts from the fret, place the fret on a hard surface, such as a smooth ceramic tile, in order to prevent parts bending whilst cutting through the holding
tabs. We suggest t using a No.10 rounded type of modelling knife blade for this purpose.
- When shaping or bending a part, a straight edged blade such as a chisel blade will give a good sharp corner. If a part is bent incorrectly, lay it on a hard flat surface and
roll it flat with a cylindrical object such as a modelling knife handle.
Accordingly, we suggest you purchase our Photoetch Bender Tools for easy assembly.