White Ensign Models 1/400 Scharnhorst/Gneisenau Photoetch Enhancement Parts
White Ensign Models 1/400 Scharnhorst/Gneisenau Photoetch Enhancement Parts is designed for the Heller kits.
The White Ensign models Photoetch add-ons makes your model ship museum quality.
This set contains:
- 3 Bar Railings with Angled Stanchions
- 3 Bar Railings (Plain)
- 2 Bar Railings with Close Stanchions
- Vertical Ladder (Stock)
- Anchor Cables
- 20mm Flak Veirling AA Mounting Assembly
- Single 20mm Flak Mountings
- 3.7cm Doppelflak AA Mounting
- Main Crane Rigging
- Main Crane Jib (Scharnhorst)
- Main Crane Base Assembly (Scharnhorst)
- Large Workboat Thwarts
- Boat Crane Rigging
- Boat Crane Jibs
- Inclined Ladders (6.5mm)
- Hose Reels
- Watertight Doors
- Deck Hatches
- Watertight Doors
- Inclined Ladders (9mm)
- Inclined Ladders (7.5mm)
- Bow Crests
- Turret Armoured Sight Windows
- Aircraft Hangar Side Catwalks
- Oval Windows with Downward Openings
- Ensign Staff and Stern Boom
- Stern Eagle Crest
- Arado 196 Seaplane Parts
- Funnel Cap Ports
- Dinghy Thwarts
- FuMb 4 Antenna Plates
- Whaleboat Thwarts
General Instructions for working with Photoetched Metal
- Do not remove the etched parts from the fret until you are ready to use them.
- Before assembly, soak the etched parts in a suitable solvent, such as white spirit, to de-grease the surfaces for painting. It is recommended that the entire fret be primed
with an acrylic automotive primer, such as Halfords Grey Primer before assembling any of the parts.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) or contact adhesive such as a white PVA glue may be used. These can be applied with a pin or piece of stretched sprue.
- When removing parts from the fret, place the fret on a hard surface, such as a smooth ceramic tile, in order to prevent parts bending whilst cutting through the holding
tabs. We suggest t using a No.10 rounded type of modelling knife blade for this purpose.
Accordingly, we suggest you purchase our Photoetch Bender Tools for easy assembly.