Rokuhan Z Scale T032-1 TAIJU YO 8000 Type Guard Van 254 TOBU Railway 2-Car Set
- Completely based on the Tobu Railways YO 8000
- “Handrails” are made with sophisticated and precise etched parts
- Assembled weight plate inside body provides stable running performance
- “Tail lamp” is reproduced by print
- Car numbers and wording on cabooses are printed in white
YO 8000 is a caboose which was developed by JNR between 1974 and 1979 for updating the previous JNR owned caboose. Before it retired in 1989, this caboose was used in Japan widely to support the train crew. Even after it its retirement, it is still in use at different times. Tobu Railway has purchased this freight car for their service.
About Rokuhan Trains
- 1:220 scale
- Can run on R95 track and small layouts.
- Each left side and right side has one rubber traction tire as a standard feature to be able to climb a 4% grade.
- Motor uses a special magnet. This magnet minimizes current and enables trains to run powerfully at low speed.
- Every train has additional weight to enhance power collection from the rail and to promote stable operation.
- Etching parts are used for small parts such as handrails to be more realistic.
- Car bodies are injection molded and decorated with fine detail.
- Where appropriate, headlights and tail-lights are included.
- Interior lights are optional parts.
- Can be connected to cars from other companies with rapido type coupler which is included as standard.
- The shape of our wheels complies with NMRA(standards).
- Will run with constant lighting (CL) if powered with a controller equipped with this feature.
- Designed to perform with the track, and controller, etc. from Rokuhan.