Sherline Industrial CNC Chucker Lathe 6610
Industrial CNC Chucker Lathe
Sherline designed their CNC chucker lathe for their industrial customers who want the convenience of using multiple tools in a single set-up. The lathe has a 13″ cross slide that accommodates the 3/8″ gang-tooling tool post and two, optional tool posts that can be used for boring and parting tools (tools not included).
Standard Features Include:
- Ball Lead Screw: Rolled Ball Screw with BSH Nut .10mm Diameter, 2mm Lead. C7 Accuracy, P1 Preload. The linear accuracy is 50 micrometers/300mm
- 3/8″ Gang-tooling tool post, which holds up to four tools
- 14″ Base
- 13″ Mill table
- Mill Saddle: Has electroless nickel coating with Teflon. This offers a hard surface that is rustproof. The Teflon offers a friction coefficient of .1-.2u for smoother movement of the saddle and the table.
- 3C Collet headstock: TIR (total indicator runout) is rated at .0005, or less on the 3C headstock. In addition, the 3C spindle is electroless nickel plated to aid in rust prevention and to increase the surface hardness of the spindle for durability.
- Powerful 90V DC motor with electronic speed controller
- Two, 2-amp high-torque stepper motors
- Accordion way cover and brass-tube leadscrew cover
- Maximum feed rate is 32 in/min.
- Largest diameter through the collet is ½” (13mm). NOTE: collets are not available through Sherline Products.
Stepper Motor Specifications
|Frame size||NEMA #23|
|Shaft||1/4″ diameter, dual shafts|
|Holding Torque||1.35 N.m (Newton meters)
13.756 kg-cm (kilogram centimeter)
191.17 oz/in (ounce inch)
11.948 in/lb (inch pound)
|Axial-Force||Fa=15 N Max., or 3.37 lbf Max.|
|Radial-Force||Fr=75 N Max., or 16.86 lbf Max.|
|Rotor inertia||480 g-cm2|
|Voltage||4.5 V DC|
|Step Angle||1.8° (200 steps/rev)|
PLEASE NOTE – MOUNTED TOOLS ARE NOT INCLUDED. PLEASE ALLOW 3-4 WEEKS LEAD TIME FOR SHIPPING