White Ensign Models 1/350 Casablanca Escort Carriers Photoetch Enhancement Parts
White Ensign Models 1/350 Casablanca Escort Carriers Photoetch Enhancement Parts is designed for the Hasegawa kit.
The White Ensign models Photoetch add-ons makes your model ship museum quality.
This is similar to Gold Medal Models (GMM) 1-700 WW2 Light and Escort Carrier but White Ensign Models (WEM) includes more details for a more realistic model.
This set contains:
- TBM/TBF Exterior Fittings
- TBM/TBF Cockpit Fittings
- Bomb Hand Trolley
- F4F Exterior Details
- F4F Cockpit Details
- Fork Lift Truck
- 4-Wheel Tow Tractor,
- 3-Wheel Tow Tractor
- Aircraft Tow Bars
- Bomb/Torpedo Trolleys
Below related instructions about White Ensign Models:
- Do not remove the etched parts from the fret until you are ready to use them.
- Before assembly, soak the etched parts in a suitable solvent, such as white spirit, to de-grease the surfaces for painting.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) or contact adhesive such as Elmers white glue may be used. These can be applied with a pin or piece of stretched sprue.
- When removing parts from the fret, place the fret on a hard surface, such as a smooth ceramic tile, in order to prevent parts bending whilst cutting through the holding tabs. We suggest using that a #11 type of modelling knife blade for this purpose.
- When shaping or bending a part, a straight edged blade such as a chisel blade #17 or # 18 will give a good sharp corner, or alternatively a small pair of smooth jawed pliers may be used.
- If a part is bent incorrectly, lay it on a hard flat surface and roll it flat with a cylindrical object such as a modelling knife
Accordingly, we suggest you purchase our Photoetch Bender Tools for easy assembly