White Ensign Models 1/350 Independence Class-Light Carriers – The Airwing Photoetch Enhancement Parts
White Ensign Models 1/350 Independence Class-Light Carriers – The Airwing Photoetch Enhancement Parts is designed for the Dragon Kit.
The White Ensign models Photoetch add-ons makes your model ship museum quality.
This is similar to Gold Medal Models (GMM) 1/700 CVN 1/4 AIR Wing 700-33A but White Ensign Models (WEM) includes more details for a more realistic model.
This set contains:
- F6F Hellcat Exterior Details
- F6F Hellcat Cockpit Details
- SBD Dauntless Exterior Details
- SBD Dauntless Interior Details
- TBF Avenger Exterior Details
- TBF Avenger Interior Details
- Fork Lift Truck Assembly
- Three-Wheel Deck Tractor
- Steering Wheels for Kit Trucks
- Aircraft Towing Arms
- Torpedo Trolleys
- Bomb Trolley Hand Carts
Below related instructions about White Ensign Models:
- Do not remove the etched parts from the fret until you are ready to use them.
- Before assembly, soak the etched parts in a suitable solvent, such as white spirit, to de-grease the surfaces for painting.
- It is recommended that the entire fret be primed with an acrylic automotive primer, such as Halfords Grey Primer before assembling any of the parts.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) or contact adhesive such as a white PVA glue may be used.
- When removing parts from the fret, place the fret on a hard surface, such as a smooth ceramic tile, in order to prevent
parts bending whilst cutting through the holding tabs. We suggest using that a #11 type of modelling knife blade for this purpose.
- When shaping or bending a part, a straight edged blade such as a chisel blade #17 or # 18 will give a good sharp corner, or alternatively a small pair of smooth jawed pliers may be used.
- When a section is complete, run a thin line of glue along the inside edge to attach it firmly to the deck.
Accordingly, we suggest you purchase our Photoetch Bender Tools for easy assembly.