White Ensign Models 1/350 Schnellboote-Boats Photoetch Enhancement Parts
White Ensign Models 1/350 Schnellboote-Boats Photoetch Enhancement Parts is designed for the Trumpeter & Bronco 1/350 S-100.
The White Ensign models Photoetch add-ons makes your model ship museum quality.
This set contains:
- Side rails with Dodgers
- Side rails Open
- S-10 Class Mast (Right)
- S-10 Class Mast (Left)
- Forward Twin 20mm Training Stop
- Stern Rail
- 10 Class Mast Yard
- Single 20mm (S-10 Class)
- 3.7cm Breech Mechanism & Seat
- Torpedo Tube Doors
- 3.7cm Layers’ Mechanisms & Seats
- Bow Railing (S-10 Class only)
- Lookout Step Handrails
- Twin 20mm Depression Arm
- Twin 20mm Shield
- DF Loop Aerial (S-80 Class)
- 3.7cm Flak Shield
- Prop Shafts
- Ensign Staff
- Single 20mm Footplate (S-10 Class)
- Centre Rudder
- Side Rudders
- Depth Charge Rails
- Single Machine Gun (S-10 Class)
- Twin 20mm Depression Stop
- 3.7cm Flak Rear Shield
- Single 20mm Handrail (S-10 Class)
- Life rings
- Engine Exhaust Pipe
- Do not remove the etched parts from the fret until you are ready to use them.
- Before assembly, soak the etched parts in a suitable solvent, such as white spirit, to de-grease the surfaces for painting.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) or contact adhesive such as Elmers white glue may be used. These can be applied with a pin or piece of stretched sprue.
- When removing parts from the fret, place the fret on a hard surface, such as a smooth ceramic tile, in order to prevent parts bending whilst cutting through the holding
tabs. We suggest using a #11 type of modelling knife blade for this purpose.
- When shaping or bending a part, a straight-edged blade such as a chisel blade #17 or # 18 will give a good sharp corner, or alternatively a small pair of smooth-jawed
pliers may be used.
Accordingly, we suggest you purchase our Photoetch Bender Tools for easy assembly.