White Ensign Models 1/350 Graf Spee Photoetch Enhancement Parts
White Ensign Models 1/350 Graf Spee Photoetch Enhancement Parts is designed for the Academy kit, but equally applicable to the Trumpeter version.
The White Ensign models Photoetch add-ons makes your model ship museum quality.
The first fret contains:
- Railings (Main Deck Aft of Gun Sponson
- Main Deck Forward of Gun Sponson
- Aft Superstructure Deck
- Railing (Aft Superstructure Deck Rear Edge
- Hull Step Edge
- Aft Director Platform
- Funnel Platform
- Platforms Parts E14 and E15
- Conning Tower Deck
- Boat Deck Forward G18 & G26
- Gun Deck G19 G23 & G24
- 9-meter Launch Fittings
The second fret contains:
- 3.7cm Flak C30 Twin Mounting
- 2cm Flak C30 Single Mounting
- 10.5cm Flak Fuze Setters and Hatches
- Aircraft Catapult
- Catapult Service Platform
- Searchlight Platform Supports
- Early Tower Mast Searchlight Platforms
- Aircraft Launch Cradle
- Arado Ar-196 Floatplane Parts
- Forward Boat Cradle Assembly C67
- Forward Boat Cradle Supports
- Forward Boat Cradles
- Aft Boat Cradle Supports B22 (Port)
- Do not remove the etched parts from the fret until you are ready to use them.
- Before assembly, soak the etched parts in a suitable solvent, such as white spirit, to de-grease the surfaces for painting.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) or contact adhesive such as Elmers white glue may be used. These can be applied with a pin or piece of stretched sprue.
- When removing parts from the fret, place the fret on a hard surface, such as a smooth ceramic tile, in order to prevent parts bending whilst cutting through the holding
tabs. We suggest using a #11 type of modelling knife blade for this purpose.
Accordingly, we suggest you purchase our Photoetch Bender Tools for easy assembly.