White Ensign Models 1/350 Prinz Eugen Photoetch Enhancement Parts
White Ensign Models 1/350 Prinz Eugen Photoetch Enhancement Parts is designed for the Trumpeter kit.
The White Ensign models Photoetch add-ons makes your model ship museum quality.
The first fret contains:
- Stock 3-Bar Railing
- Handrails for Superstructure
- Handrails for Bulwark Tops
- Railings (Aft Conning Tower Deck)
- Railings (Landing C18)
- Railings (Lower Superstructure Aft)
- Railings (Lower Superstructure Fwd)
- Railings (Shaped for Foc’s’le)
- Railings (Bow)
- Railings (Lower Superstructure Mid Aft)
- Railings (Lower Superstructure Mid Fwd)
- Railings (Superstructure Fwd 105 Deck)
- Railings (Aft Superstructure Deck A1)
- Railings (Hangar Well Edges)
- Inclined Ladder Replacement B24
- Inclined Ladder Replacement B23
- Inclined Ladder Replacements F6
- Inclined Ladders Fore & Aft Superstructure
- Vertical Ladder Stock
- Cable Reel Replacements G36
- Watertight Doors
- Watertight Hatches
The second fret contains:
- Aircraft Catapult
- Catapult Pulley Wheels
- Catapult Servicing Platform
- Aircraft Launch Cradle
- Sea Boat Boarding Platforms
- Turmmast Rear Yardarm Footbars
- Mainmast Upper Platform Yardarms
- Funnel Vent Boat Cradles Port (Early Fit)
- Funnel Vent Deck
- Do not remove the etched parts from the fret until you are ready to use them.
- Before assembly, soak the etched parts in a suitable solvent, such as white spirit, to de-grease the surfaces for painting.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) or contact adhesive such as Elmers white glue may be used. These can be applied with a pin or piece of stretched sprue.
- When removing parts from the fret, place the fret on a hard surface, such as a smooth ceramic tile, in order to prevent parts bending whilst cutting through the holding
tabs. We suggest using a #11 type of modelling knife blade for this purpose.
Accordingly, we suggest you purchase our Photoetch Bender Tools for easy assembly.