White Ensign Models 1/350 Oliver Hazard Perry Class Frigate ship Photoetch Enhancement Parts
White Ensign Models 1/350 Oliver Hazard Perry Class Frigate ship Photoetch Enhancement Parts is designed for the Academy kit.
The White Ensign models Photoetch add-ons makes your model ship museum quality.
This set contains:
- Railings (Focsle)
- Railings (Main Deck Amidships)
- Railings (Superstructure Forward)
- Railings (Chaff Launcher Enclosures)
- Railings (Boat Deck)
- Railings (Hangar Roof Area)
- Railings (Superstructure Aft)
- Railings (Platform C34)
- Railings (Platform C33)
- Railings (Stern Long Hull)
- Railings (Mast Top Platform)
- Railings (Bridge Roof)
- Railings (Mast Lower Platform)
- Railings (Bridge Roof Platforms)
- Railings (Bridge Wings)
- Boat Deck Supports
- Flight Deck Safety Nets
- Flight Deck Safety Nets (Side Short Hull)
- Flight Deck Safety Nets (Side Long Hull)
- SH-60 Seahawk Helicopter Parts (Spread)
- SH-60 Seahawk Helicopter Parts (Folded)
- Boat Cradle (Old Style)
- Do not remove the etched parts from the fret until you are ready to use them.
- Before assembly, soak the etched parts in a suitable solvent, such as white spirit, to de-grease the surfaces for painting.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) or contact adhesive such as Elmers white glue may be used.
- When removing parts from the fret, place the fret on a hard surface, such as a smooth ceramic tile, in order to prevent parts bending whilst cutting through the holding
tabs. We suggest using a #11 type of modelling knife blade for this purpose.
- When shaping or bending a part, a straight-edged blade such as a chisel blade #17 or # 18 will give a good sharp corner, or alternatively a small pair of smooth-jawed
pliers may be used.
- If a part is bent incorrectly, lay it on a hard flat surface and roll it flat with a cylindrical object such as a modelling knife handle.
Accordingly, we suggest you purchase our Photoetch Bender Tools for easy assembly.