White Ensign Models 1/72 Type VIIC U-Boat Photoetch Enhancement Parts
White Ensign Models 1/72 Type VIIC U-Boat Photoetch Enhancement Parts is designed for the Revell kit.
The White Ensign models Photoetch add-ons makes your model ship museum quality.
This model Contains two frets in different thicknesses.
The first set contains:
- 20mm Fittings
- Aft Torpedo Loading Hatch
- Amidships Deck Hatches
- Attack Periscope Mount Footbars
- Ballast Tank Vents
- Biscay Cross, Bollard Tops
- Bow Lower Cable Cutter
- Bow Torpedo Tube Door
- Bow Upper Cable Cutter
- Cable Tensioners
- Compass & Engine Telegraph Dial
- Con Tower Top Side Vent Grilles
- Conning Tower Hatch Mechanism
- Conning Tower Markings
- Conning Tower Side Vent Grilles
- Deck Hatch Hinges
- Diesel Exhaust
- Diving Tank Valve Outlets
- Fore Deck Hatches
- Forward Torpedo Loading Hatch
- FuMo 61 Antenna
- FuMo29 Antennas
- FuMo30 Radar Antenna
- Gun Deck Hatch
- Gun Handwheels
- Hatch Handles
- Large Casing Access Hatch
- Naxos Antenna
- Periscope Compass Repeater
- Periscope Stiffeners
- Replacement Rail
- Retractable Bollard Plates
- Small Stern Access Hatch
- Snorkel Housing Crosses
- Torpedo Aimer Sight Bezel
- Torpedo Aimer Sight Footbars
General Instructions for working with Photoetched Metal
- Do not remove the etched parts from the fret until you are ready to use them.
- Before assembly, soak the etched parts in a suitable solvent, such as white spirit, to de-grease the surfaces for painting. It is recommended that the entire fret be primed
with an acrylic automotive primer, such as Halfords Grey Primer before assembling any of the parts.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) or contact adhesive such as a white PVA glue may be used. These can be applied with a pin or piece of stretched sprue.
Accordingly, we suggest you purchase our Photoetch Bender Tools for easy assembly.