Rokuhan R020 13 Degree Crossing Track
1 set per pack. Includes 2pcs of 53.6mm extra straight track. Trimming for the extra straight track included is required.
Features of Rokuhan Track
- Roadbed track with 6.5mm track gauge
- Nickel silver rail is used due to its excellent electrical conductivity. (Some track parts are stainless steel)
- The rail joiners can be easily changed if they are damaged
- Special ordered “H” shaped rails are used
- To reduce the electric resistance, the cross-sectional area of the rail has been widened
- Every section of straight track has a power feed point. Your engine will run better if you feed power to several points
- Every Power feed point has a cover which maintains the track’s appearance when you are not using a power feed point
- The facing surfaces to wheel tire tread and the top of the rail are widened. This helps the grip of wheels and traction tires to be stronger
- Our lineup was started with our “Classic track” series which simulates track with wooden ties. This series matches older type of trains
Also under development is our “PC Track” which will simulate track with concrete ties.