Rokuhan Single Red Iron Bridge R042
1 Single Red Iron Bridge pc per pack. Piers are not included. The piers used in this photo are S018 Pier set.
R045 Straight track 110mm without track bed suits this iron bridge. Other Rokuhan track with track bed also can be set.
* Photo is the image after assembled with S018 Pier set.
Features of Rokuhan Track
- Roadbed track with 6.5mm track gauge
- Nickel silver rail is used due to its excellent electrical conductivity. (Some track parts are stainless steel)
- The rail joiners can be easily changed if they are damaged
- Special ordered “H” shaped rails are used
- To reduce the electric resistance, the cross-sectional area of the rail has been widened
- Every section of straight track has a power feed point. Your engine will run better if you feed power to several points
- Every Power feed point has a cover which maintains the track’s appearance when you are not using a power feed point
- The facing surfaces to wheel tire tread and the top of the rail are widened. This helps the grip of wheels and traction tires to be stronger
- Our lineup was started with our “Classic track” series which simulates track with wooden ties. This series matches older type of trains
Also under development is our “PC Track” which will simulate track with concrete ties.