Rokuhan T019-1 Railways C11 Steam Locomotive Number 178
- Japanese steam locomotive
- C11 Steam locomotive number 178 was manufactured in 1940.
About Rokuhan Trains
- 1:220 scale
- Can run on R95 track and small layouts.
- Each left side and right side has one rubber traction tire as a standard feature to be able to climb a 4% grade.
- Motor uses a special magnet. This magnet minimizes current and enables trains to run powerfully at low speed.
- Every train has additional weight to enhance power collection from the rail and to promote stable operation.
- Etching parts are used for small parts such as handrails to be more realistic.
- Car bodies are injection molded and decorated with fine detail.
- Where appropriate, headlights and tail-lights are included.
- Interior lights are optional parts.
- Can be connected to cars from other companies with rapido type coupler which is included as standard.
- The shape of our wheels complies with NMRA(standards).
- Will run with constant lighting (CL) if powered with a controller equipped with this feature.
- Designed to perform with the track, and controller, etc. from Rokuhan.