White Ensign Models 1/700 New Orleans Class Cruiser Photoetch Enhancement Parts
White Ensign Models Cruiser Photoetch is designed for the Trumpeter kits.
This is similar to Gold Medal Models (GMM) 350-44 San Francisco but White Ensign Models (WEM) includes more details for a more realistic model.
The White Ensign models Photoetch add-ons makes your model ship museum quality.
This could be applied for the Trumpeter USS San Francisco & New Orleans kits.
This set contains:
- 3-bar fantail
- Hangar roof
- 3-bar Foc’sle
- Stock 3-bar and 2-bar
- 2-bar close-stanchioned
- Early and late funnel siren platforms
- Late fit hangar doors
- Late bridge windscreen frames
- Stock vertical ladder
- Anchor chain
- Depth charge rack frames and rails
- Seaplane catapult assemblies
- Catapult catwalk assemblies
- Aircraft crane jib,
- Aft director tub assembly
- Aft supplementary gun tub supports (late fit)
- Searchlight platform tower
- Upper and lower searchlight platform railings
- Searchlight platforms
- SK radar platform supports (late)
- SK radar platform
- Mainmast forward lattice
- Yardarms and late platform assembly
- Crane rigging and hooks
- Funnel cap grilles
- Leadsman’s platforms
- TBS antenna
- UNREP posts
- Foremast yardarms (late)
- Propeller guards
- Curtiss SOC seaplane parts
- Topmast SG platforms (late)
- Fore funnel DF platform assembly
- Footropes for foremast and mainmast yardarms
- Forward life raft racks
- Small cordage reels
- Large cable reels
- SG radar antennas
- Inclined ladders: upper bridge
Below related instructions about White Ensign Models:
- Do not remove the etched parts from the fret until you are ready to use them.
- Before assembly, soak the etched parts in a suitable solvent, such as white spirit, to de-grease the surfaces for painting.
- It is recommended that the entire fret be primed with an acrylic automotive primer, such as Halfords Grey Primer before assembling any of the parts.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) or contact adhesive such as a white PVA glue may be used.
Accordingly, we suggest you purchase our Photoetch Bender Tools for easy assembly.