White Ensign 1/350 Naval Figures Photoetch Enhancement Parts
White Ensign models Naval Figures Photoetch add-ons makes your model ship museum quality.
This is similar to Gold Medal Models Naval (GMM) 350-1D Naval Ship Decals, 350-5D Navy Jet Canopy Decals, 700-17 Naval Figures, 700-1D Naval Ship Decals, 700-3d Naval Aircraft Insignia decals, 700-1 Naval ship, 700-1D Naval Ship Decals, 700-3D Naval Aircraft Insignia Decals, and 192-1D Naval Ship Decals.
White Ensign Models (WEM) includes more details for a more realistic model.
This set contains:
- 100 figures in various poses relief etched on both sides in extra thick brass
- Flight deck crew in helmets
Below related instructions about White Ensign Models Naval:
- Do not remove the etched parts from the fret until you are ready to use them.
- Before assembly, soak the etched parts in a suitable solvent, such as white spirit, to de-grease the surfaces for painting. It is recommended that the entire fret be primed
with an acrylic automotive primer, such as Halfords Grey Primer before assembling any of the parts.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) or contact adhesive such as a white PVA glue may be used. These can be applied with a pin or piece of stretched sprue.
- When removing parts from the fret, place the fret on a hard surface, such as a smooth ceramic tile, in order to prevent parts bending whilst cutting through the holding
tabs. We suggest t using a No.10 rounded type of modelling knife blade for this purpose.
- When shaping or bending a part, a straight edged blade such as a chisel blade will give a good sharp corner. If a part is bent incorrectly, lay it on a hard flat surface and
roll it flat with a cylindrical object such as a modelling knife handle.
Accordingly, we suggest you purchase our Photoetch Bender Tools for easy assembly.